View Single Post
Old 01-03-2012, 12:45 PM   #16
PF4Mobile
Guru
PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.

Device: Kobo Touch, Nook Touch, EEE 800 Note, Entourage PE, finally M92
I need e-ink to protect my eyes.
For productivity I looked at the Asus line as well.
I missed a good deal just before holidays, here in Canada BestBuy sold Asus eee121 (slate) with 600$ factory refurbished....
That will allow me to use the same PDF reader on desktop and tablet and get rid of all the complication to transfer the content from e-reader to desktop. I needed time to go to the store and test my PDF reader there. The functionality was OK (Windows is not very good for tablets, not yet) but the screen was glaring and even if I adjusted the contrast and brightness it was still uncomfortable

However the tablets give me the same eye strain as desktops and I do not want to spend any more money for that.

Last edited by PF4Mobile; 01-03-2012 at 12:47 PM.
PF4Mobile is offline   Reply With Quote