View Single Post
Old 12-02-2011, 12:35 PM   #3
monkeyluis
Banned
monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad "3", Kindle Touch, Kindle Fire, iPhone 4S
Quote:
Originally Posted by weatherman View Post
I think the reasoning behind this is that the videos that they're expecting you are transferring are the home movies you took of your family vacation, not the movies you ripped from DVD or downloaded from the internet. That's my explanation for the idiocy of that move, anyway.
Well they wouldn't know the difference between the file I ripped from MY DVD & a home movie. I wonder if they reserve that tab for videos you've specifically bought from amazon.
monkeyluis is offline   Reply With Quote