View Single Post
Old 09-12-2011, 01:28 PM   #14
alansplace
Grand Sorcerer
alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles K-2, K-KB, PW 1 & 2, Voyage, Fire 2, 5 & HD 8, Surface 3, iPad
Cool cover art

to find new authors i google for cover art and when i find a cover that interests me i try to find out who the book author is and/or what the name of the book/series is (as well as the name of the cover artist of course). i also peruse the online galleries of cover artists like henning ludvigsen, dan dos santos and christian mcgrath.
alansplace is offline   Reply With Quote