View Single Post
Old 12-03-2010, 09:54 PM   #19
Dulin's Books
Wizard
Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox PB360 etc etc etc
i am going thru my apps one at a time making sure i have the correct apks that install and then i will revive the list. sorry its taking longer than anticipated. strange day and busy tomorrow.

the good news is that i do have a nook and you tube and a few others i didnt have before- including launcherpro mentioned above. skyfire too
Dulin's Books is offline   Reply With Quote