View Single Post
Old 08-29-2009, 11:14 AM   #4
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
I did try an ePub someone posted to MR that was made with 1024k flows to test the 300/600 and on the 600 it did not work. So I'd say that the 300k per flow restriction still exists. Also, on the 600, there was no full justification.

But to be honest, it really doesn't matter because if ePubs were made not to the mobile ADe spec, then there would be a lot of 505/700 owners not happy and I cannot see publishers doing that.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote