View Single Post
Old 02-09-2013, 05:34 PM   #346
sparklemotion
dangerous when cornered
sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O, Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by l_macd View Post
(how many of them are happy with less than perfect screens is far from certain though!):
Heh, yes! I admit that due to my unfortunate experiences with various PW's that is always my first thought.

I think part of how happy someone is with their PW is often going to come down to how color sensitive one is. I have seen people on here and other forums post photos of their PW's and say the screen is perfect and they're happy with it, but when I look at the pics of their perfect PW's I see tons of colors. It surprises me that they see it as perfect. It's great for them that they do, but for me it wouldn't be the case and I would be unhappy with the device.

Therefore, while I agree most people seem to be happy with their PW in the Amazon ratings, the ratings hold little value to me personally because of this.
sparklemotion is offline   Reply With Quote