Thread: JBPatch
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013, 04:27 PM   #1028
ixtab
(offline)
ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4, K5, KPW, KPW2
[KPW] upcoming: dictionaries patch

Hehe... yes, I know, it's only a teaser for now, but I also know that this will have at least one "happy camper" waiting for more - n'est-ce pas, veezh?

I almost finished porting the "Enhance Dictionary Lookup" patch to the Paperwhite.

Click image for larger version

Name:	kpw_dict_beta1.png
Views:	366
Size:	47.8 KB
ID:	98771Click image for larger version

Name:	kpw_dict_beta2.png
Views:	390
Size:	47.4 KB
ID:	98772

"Almost finished" means that it's already working, but it looks ugly right now - see the screenshots. I'll still have to fix that, and I have to clean up the code, which is full of debugging instructions at the moment. But yeah, this patch - which I also consider to be one of the more useful patches - should be available soon for the Paperwhite.
ixtab is offline   Reply With Quote