View Single Post
Old 11-20-2012, 02:24 PM   #51
WillysJeepMan
Guru
WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, KFHD7, GTab 8.4 Pro, iPadAir 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlewis78 View Post
I downloaded software from the handbrake page, but it was a trial and was not free. I've already uninstalled and cannot remember the name. I checked the price before doing anything with it. $50. So I uninstalled and didn't bother to use with watermark. This was from a link posted in this thread.

I just did a search for handbrake and downloaded another one, but the set-up file won't open.

Many of the software sites are misleading, saying free and not giving prices before I find out it's a trial.

I have purchased a number of other converting software packages that I no longer use, including imtoo for avi to dvd. I also have an old version of Nero, but it does not convert formats. If I have to pay $40-50, then I don't really need to watch my dvd movies on my KFHD or ipad.
You might have some redirection malware or something going on with your system. http://handbrake.fr/ is the official page and it is absolutely free. The full version, no trial version.
WillysJeepMan is offline   Reply With Quote