View Single Post
Old 11-02-2012, 10:50 AM   #11
paulsalter
Fanatic
paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire HD8
Quote:
Originally Posted by ApK View Post
You mean the microphone in the google search field, like we've had in Chrome for a while? We've had that on my wife's pre-jelly bean android phone for a long while.
It's the google search app/google now feature

Does yours speak the answers back to you, if you ask it about the weather or if you have any meetings? and many others

On my ICS phone I have never heard it speak to me, but i haven't looked really much to see if it's possible

it's part of this, which is new to JB
http://www.google.com/landing/now/
paulsalter is offline   Reply With Quote