View Single Post
Old 09-08-2012, 02:19 PM   #14
Skydog
Wizard
Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Elipsa 2E, Sage, Forma, Libra 2, Clara 2E, Kindle Oasis3, Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by TimW View Post
I have a November 26th EDD. I'm not cancelling my preorder. I'd rather cough up the extra ten bucks.
You will not have to pay the full price or cancel your order. Call Amazon C.S. and they will add it to your existing order -- then they apply a $10 credit to that order. You will see the order being modified while talking with them. The adapter will ship next week.

I suggest calling during the day (U.S.) and you will speak to Amazon reps in the U.S. -- they are aware of the confusion for customers.

Last edited by Skydog; 09-08-2012 at 02:22 PM.
Skydog is offline   Reply With Quote