View Single Post
Old 01-23-2011, 04:37 PM   #240
troll05
Harmless idiot
troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB622, Nexus7, Sony PRS 350, Tolino und nur noch wenig toter Baum:(
Quote:
Originally Posted by paolamanzini View Post
sorry tom, do you mind me asking why you no longer use it?
I cannot seem to be able to make it work very smoothly (sometiems it does turn the pages, sometimes it does not), and i am sure it must be me, but I have to say that with a device this size the "wrist turn" does not really feel that comfortable: was this an issue for you?
Hi,
have you tried calibrating the G-Sensor in the configuration menu? That was the first thing I had to do, and hafter having several problems with turning pages (none or three at once) I found out the smallest turning angle that works is 30°. Now it works nearly perfect, but as grayNM says it is developed for the 600 series, maybe there are differences...
troll05 is offline   Reply With Quote