View Single Post
Old 07-14-2012, 12:00 PM   #19
lar3ry
Enthusiast
lar3ry got an A in P-Chem.lar3ry got an A in P-Chem.lar3ry got an A in P-Chem.lar3ry got an A in P-Chem.lar3ry got an A in P-Chem.lar3ry got an A in P-Chem.lar3ry got an A in P-Chem.lar3ry got an A in P-Chem.lar3ry got an A in P-Chem.lar3ry got an A in P-Chem.lar3ry got an A in P-Chem.

Device: Kobo WiFi and Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by robko View Post
For those who think Kobo is the only one with any issues and they that they don't communicate very well, check out this thread: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...ghlight=Freeze. This was almost A MONTH after they released the PRS-1 and was the 1st official comment from Sony about freeze issues users were having ON BRAND NEW, JUST RELEASED DEVICES. No beta testing there either i guess. Is Kobo perfect - no, but at least they are working to fix the problem in a timely manner.
I didn't buy a Sony. Did you? I don't care that Sony has problems. I don't care if Amazon treats their users like Kobo does. I don't care if any other readers have advertising. What I do care about is how Kobo acts and how they treat me.

If someone punches me in the face, I am not comforted by being told that someone else was punched in the face too.
lar3ry is offline   Reply With Quote