View Single Post
Old 07-07-2013, 05:52 PM   #3
kaito
Connoisseur
kaito understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.kaito understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.kaito understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.kaito understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.kaito understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.kaito understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.kaito understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.kaito understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.kaito understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.kaito understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.kaito understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.

Device: k3w, gloHD
Thank you.

Changing "quickdef.line.limit" in SupplementaryInfoBoxResources increases this size but it maxes out at 5 lines for me even when setting it to 9 (I also set the font smaller). There seems to be a 40 word limit (word = anything not a space) -- I counted them and it is always 40 when the definition stops. Is there a way to increase this, to get even more lines?

Russian source: http://www.the-ebook.org/forum/viewt...=959894#959894

Last edited by kaito; 07-07-2013 at 05:58 PM.
kaito is offline   Reply With Quote