View Single Post
Old 09-14-2013, 11:47 PM   #9
pidgeon92
Wizard
pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2, Kindle Voyage, Kindle DXG, Boox M90, Kobo Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessica Lares View Post
I hope they aren't actually using iMacs. Those SUCK to read on. Hell, I HATE working on them because they're freaking huge and I have to literally shrink the apps I'm working on to take up only the left bottom corner of the screen.
I don't get it? I have three iMacs in my home, and I read on my 27" iMac for hours each day. How is it different from any other display?
pidgeon92 is offline   Reply With Quote