View Single Post
Old 03-04-2013, 11:44 PM   #38
hwlester
Wizard
hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-T1, Kindle Touch, misc. Android devices, Nook HD+
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicOak View Post
The Adobe RMSDK has supported B&N style encryption for quite awhile, but it's up to the developer if it's enabled of not. AFAIK no eInk reader has it enabled (besides Nook of course), but most mobile apps that use it seem to. The desktop version of ADE got support not too long ago.
I guess I was referring to the desktop version of ADE. I've seen questions on here about other readers supporting it. I'd buy from B&N or Amazon if I could use them on my Sony without jumping through hoops. As it is, I occasionally purchase from B&N and pick up freebies from Amazon.
hwlester is offline   Reply With Quote