View Single Post
Old 01-26-2013, 03:42 AM   #11
jusmee
Wizard
jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Libre 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
Firstly, calibre won't change the formatting unless you tell it to. The formatting will change by a conversion started either manually or when sending a format to a device that doesn't support it. In this case, it won't do that. Calibre will always update the metadata in the book the latest version.
So those changes that were discussed a while back, like the filter to remove margins, don't get applied if I just add an epub to Calibre and send it to my device? I somehow thought it would do the processing before sending it to my device.
jusmee is offline   Reply With Quote