View Single Post
Old 01-20-2012, 07:33 PM   #40
DuckieTigger
Wizard
DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, Oasis 2, PW3, PW1, KT
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
I've edited my previous post. Please go read it.

I know the 1600x1200 screen is mentioned. But Ectaco makes it sound like the COLOR resolution is 1600x1200 when it is not. And $500 is a bit overpriced for a large screen device with poor low resolution.
And I apologize for stepping out of line the way I responded - and yes they ARE lying about the resolution useable on the jetbook. I would definately wait til the 300 ppi b/w screens come in a large e-reader. I still believe though that the ledgebility of b/w text and thus the readability could be improved using my theory up top.
DuckieTigger is offline   Reply With Quote