View Single Post
Old 04-09-2010, 06:39 PM   #13
silverraven
Guru
silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kindle 4NTB x 4
Quote:
I believe they discovered that a locked keypad was only being ignored if the key was pressed, thus draining the battery if the key had pressure), that was corecte before the Dec release.
Uh, I'm gonna blame it on the allergy medicine I am on for making my brain slow, but I think I lost you on that one. Which key had pressure? I really hope Transcend wasn't one of the 'bad' brands, I just ordered 3!
All the books have always been epub. I've got so many readers that I have to maintain that epub is just easier cause all of them read epubs.
The reader is charging (again) and I had her remove the SD card. We'll see what happens next.
S
silverraven is offline   Reply With Quote