View Single Post
Old 10-31-2008, 03:00 PM   #35
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by vivaldirules View Post
I see that Patricia is just 20 uploads short of 2000. It boggles my wee mind. And her continual desire to fulfill all requests (e.g., pshwynk's 1001 Nights that must've taken forever) is inspiring. I've been racking my brains thinking of ways we could thank her (besides just thanking her and raising a Zany Carter Patricia in her name). Suggestions are welcome. By the way, the rest of the heavy hitters are also deserving but Patricia's efforts just seem exceptional.
i agree, patricia deserves something special to thank her for all her work. somehow, just buying her a drink when she next comes to paris doesn't seem sufficient.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote