View Single Post
Old 10-11-2013, 12:03 AM   #13
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
Quote:
Originally Posted by carpetmojo View Post
???

Are you serious ?
Shops down our way have been selling b....y Halloween tat for weeks !

Then we'll have posses of kids wandering around wrapped in sheets with awful wigs and slap, with usually mildly embarressed "carers", begging for any rubbish cheap sweets from anyone prepared to give 'em some - no health or safety questions asked .....

Don't encourage 'em to read about it and get creative, it's bad enough as it is .....
Oh, now store-wise, it's long been Christmas here (early last month). I think Halloween Candy was in stores two months ago....

I've even seen notices of church Halloween "doings" since the last day of last month (as if we would forget that it's on the 31st, I suppose ... although some cities try to make kids celebrate on some other random weekend day, by visiting malls and going store to store, in preparation for their later indoctrination in economic recovery shopping).

So, it isn't me encouraging them, to be sure.