View Single Post
Old 04-20-2013, 04:59 AM   #5
IluvToRead
Enthusiast
IluvToRead is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.IluvToRead is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.IluvToRead is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.IluvToRead is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.IluvToRead is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.IluvToRead is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.IluvToRead is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.IluvToRead is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.IluvToRead is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.IluvToRead is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.IluvToRead is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.

Device: Onyx Boox m92 - Kindle 4
Some ideas

Look, I have some quite major assignments due on the 31st of May, so before then I can't do anything for you.

I would suggest trying to get back into contact with the site you bought it from.

When you return stuff you buy over the internet you need to get what is called a Return Authorisation. It's like a ticket or a number which you use to return your stuff and get a refund.

Also, when you get your return authorisation, they will tell you the exact address where to return it.

This is how things usually happen. I don't know exactly the site where you bought it from, but you should try getting in touch with them again, and organising the return.

After 31st of May I could help you if you like. Maybe you want to post it down here and I could try putting a new battery in. That's the only thing I could think of doing to try and help. I don't know.

I bought a spare stylus and batter from Booxtor in Germany. (I included a scan of the envelope that arrived - just for thrills).

Alternatively, if you can't get any luck with the place where you bought it from, you could post your m92 to Booxtor in Germany, and he could have a look at if for you.

See how you go.

P.S. I scribbled over my name and address, because I thought it was a bit dumb to put my name and address on the internet.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20130314-OnyxBoox-ReplacementStylus-Battery-0002.jpeg
Views:	236
Size:	190.9 KB
ID:	104616  
IluvToRead is offline   Reply With Quote