View Single Post
Old 07-11-2012, 09:45 AM   #6
sven
Enthusiast
sven has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.sven has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.sven has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.sven has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.sven has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Kobo Touch
Tony, Kevin,

Many thanks for your support. Finally I ended up with building my own g_ether.ko from source. Since the CodeSourcery toolchain didn't work for me, I switched to Ubuntu gnu-arm-toolchain. And voilá, I could load the module and connect to my Kobo Touch via USB network.

I am still wondering why I get 568 from uname and Tony gets 580. I am sure I have a Kobo Touch including Wifi. Maybe there are different hardware models on the market. I bought my one (Model: N905) in Germany.

Since I am now "familiar" with the gnu-arm toolchain I am looking forward to get multitouch running. As far as I know Nook Simple Touch is also based on Neonode zForce touch interface, and for this one some multitouch tweaks exist. I had a first look into the sources (neonode.c) and it shouldn't be too complicated to report more than one touch event at the same time.

Cheers,

Sven
sven is offline   Reply With Quote