View Single Post
Old 06-21-2012, 10:29 AM   #5
alishajordan
Eclectic Collector
alishajordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alishajordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alishajordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alishajordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alishajordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alishajordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alishajordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alishajordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alishajordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alishajordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alishajordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Classic, PC, & Kindle Cloud
I've a friend who, when her CHILD wandered off in the mall, shrugged and said he would turn up when it was time to go. But when she couldn't find her phone, practically stripped naked in the middle of the concourse searching her clothes, flipped purse in-side-out, then borrowed mine in a last ditch effort to call hers even though she keeps hers on vibrate and wouldn't be able to hear it in the loud mall (especially with the gawkers we now had).

Her son answered, btw. He took the phone to play a game in the car and had put it in his cargo pants. I love that kid.
alishajordan is offline   Reply With Quote