View Single Post
Old 07-08-2011, 08:42 AM   #21
jleliekelly
i'm getting there.
jleliekelly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jleliekelly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jleliekelly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jleliekelly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jleliekelly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jleliekelly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jleliekelly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jleliekelly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jleliekelly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jleliekelly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jleliekelly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony prs-600, MOTOROLA PHOTON & Toshiba Thrive
@nrapallo...hacking is such a harsh word...customize is what I prefer. Lol. I haven't played a lot with it lately. I have had rooted phones before but I have a special someone (who works for my carrier) who has returned to factory if necessary, this one Im scared to play with due to the back cover feels loose and the gift giver did not keep the receipt so I can not use the warranty to make sure it's not a defective model in the first place (hence the issue with CS), I'm just excited that I can run B&N and kindle being able to say "HA" to Amazon somehow makes my day better. Can't find the Sony reader app to add but will keep looking, already a member of slatedroid as we speak became one so am on a hunt.....love this forum more than any others I've been a member of though so slatedroid has pretty big shoes...lol
jleliekelly is offline   Reply With Quote