View Single Post
Old 03-18-2011, 11:51 PM   #2
Doug Pardee
Zealot
Doug Pardee is the king of the Divan.Doug Pardee is the king of the Divan.Doug Pardee is the king of the Divan.Doug Pardee is the king of the Divan.Doug Pardee is the king of the Divan.Doug Pardee is the king of the Divan.Doug Pardee is the king of the Divan.Doug Pardee is the king of the Divan.Doug Pardee is the king of the Divan.Doug Pardee is the king of the Divan.Doug Pardee is the king of the Divan.

Device: B&N NOOK 3G
Any reviews on B&N were made through an ordinary web browser, the same as would be used to leave a review on Smashwords. The NOOK does allow the user to give a star-rating to a book downloaded from B&N, but they can't write a review. It's not clear if the NOOK star-rating is sent back to B&N or not, so even that might not have any effect.

It might be just a fluke, or it could just be that B&N customers are more accustomed to writing reviews. I've noticed that most Smashwords titles get very few, if any, reviews on Smashwords... which is a shame; I try to review every Smashwords book that I finish and some that I don't.
Doug Pardee is offline   Reply With Quote