View Single Post
Old 01-31-2010, 06:19 PM   #5
Acreo Aeneas
Kobo Aura
Acreo Aeneas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Acreo Aeneas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Acreo Aeneas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Acreo Aeneas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Acreo Aeneas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Acreo Aeneas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Acreo Aeneas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Acreo Aeneas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Acreo Aeneas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Acreo Aeneas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Acreo Aeneas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura
I find it hard to compare a dedicated reading device with something like the iPad which is more of a MID (mobile internet device) than a ebook reading device. However, if you are considering a device to read books/documents on, get one that serves that purpose well. Out of your two choices, it would have to be the Que Reader (whenever and if ever it comes out).

I personally bought into a e-ink device because of the paper-like display. I don't want to kill my eyes reading from another backlit display when I do enough of it programming or animating.
Acreo Aeneas is offline   Reply With Quote