View Single Post
Old 06-19-2009, 11:23 PM   #49
FizzyWater
You kids get off my lawn!
FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2 and Libra H2O and half a dozen older models I can't let go of
You know, when my middle brother and his wife had their first daughter, he used to put her up on his shoulders. She'd grab tight to a hank of hair...and drool all over his head.

When I pointed it out to him, he'd just say: "She's a baby, that's what they do."

I came to develop a strong respect for my (volatile-as-a-teenager) brother as I watched his patience with his girls.

For me, though? The closest thing I've come to wishing I had kids since I was an adult was in a dream I had about 10 years ago. In my dream, a woman with a cherubic baby in a stroller walked passed me on the street and I thought to myself: "Almost makes me wish I wanted one of those!" (Note the almost!)
FizzyWater is offline   Reply With Quote