View Single Post
Old 12-24-2008, 01:44 PM   #9
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate the great View Post
Can either of them read LIT, or HTML, or DOC? How are the annotation abilities of the PRS-505? How well does the Kindle display PDFs?

That's why he wants a tablet.
I see. I didn't see any feature requirements in the OP. Just, "will this be a good ereader".

So, the answer really depends on the use cases.

That said, no neither reader I mentioned can read LIT, but LIT and HTM and DOC can be converted to LRF or Mobi easily.

As far as PDF... no Kindle doesn't view it, but it can be converted. The 505 will view PDF files.

Of course, you know the answers to these.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote