View Single Post
Old 01-07-2013, 04:20 PM   #10
CommonReader
Fanatic
CommonReader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CommonReader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CommonReader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CommonReader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CommonReader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CommonReader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CommonReader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CommonReader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CommonReader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CommonReader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CommonReader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T3, PRS-650, Vaio Tap 11, iPad Mini
Strangely enough for me it usually isn't the device that's distracting. It's rather some woman in the next seat yakking into her phone about her relationship issues, some guy yelling into his phone that he wants to have his meeting rescheduled, the train driver announcing that we are going to be late because there's a slower train in front of us etc. etc. For that reason it is occasionally fine if you have a reader that can drown out these distractions with music and I am glad that my PRS-650 still has that function. Though, if the distraction happens to be the shapely legs of the girl in the seat across the aisle that's not helping either.
Anyway, a tablet does have advantages for reading newspapers or books with many (colour) graphics, e.g. guide books.
CommonReader is offline   Reply With Quote