View Single Post
Old 12-06-2018, 12:37 PM   #10
j.p.s
Grand Sorcerer
j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: pb360
Quote:
Originally Posted by gteague View Post
i hope the battery isn't going out--it's never been that good to begin with. if you don't put it in airplane mode it will run out in under 3 days even with no reading.

/guy
The kindle oasis 2 goes into a deeper sleep (likely hibernation) after 30 minutes or so of no use. In airplane mode and deep sleep it should last a long time.

Did it take a few seconds to turn back on? If not, it was probably in regular sleep. I've had times when it was already on when I opened the cover. I think the power button is easy to bump and that the magnetic switches might be defective and maybe something about the cover is problematic. I've avoided taking it out of the cover lately because getting it in the cover just right to avoid unwanted turn ons is tricky and once it is right I am reluctant to have to fuss with it again.
j.p.s is offline   Reply With Quote