View Single Post
Old 10-02-2009, 06:08 PM   #9
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by spear View Post
I'm confused: The firmware upgrade goes on the SD card NOT on the OS of the PEZ itself? I know it's in the directions but it didn't seem logical to me. Since my first attempt was a failure, I will put the bin onto the SD card. BUT the SD card has to be an empty one???

Obviously I'm puzzled how this works. I'm not an IT genius, but I do OK, well sometimes...then again I don't really get python scripts and such either. I don't know tons of computer jargon either (mostly self taught)....I'm feeling kind of stupid right now.....

Denise
Well, plenty of people tend to add requirements. The firmware upgrade does go on the SD card but there is no requirement that it be empty. However, I would not suggest having several copies of the firmware upgrade on the card at the same time under different names. I always place mine on the root of the card but I have successfully used cards with ebooks on them and even one out of my camera with all kinds of pictures on it. There just needs to be room for the file.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote