View Single Post
Old 07-03-2013, 02:32 PM   #17
twowheels
Wizard
twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD, iPad Pro 10", iPhone 15 Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by barryem View Post
I find turning pages by swiping a bit more awkward and a little less reliable.
Were you aware that you can turn by tapping? I also find the swipe to be awkward, but the tap is very similar to a button.

Quote:
Also if I'm in a book and a character is mentioned that hasn't been there for a while and I need a reminder of who that is, I touch the name and search for it and see other instances of that name being used. I hit Back and I'm back in my book.
Not all books have the data, but have you tried X-Ray for that purpose? I find it to be very helpful...
twowheels is offline   Reply With Quote