View Single Post
Old 01-07-2013, 04:06 PM   #222
Lynx-lynx
Treachery of images ...
Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Blackberry Playbook, Sony 650, Kobo Glo, H2O, Aura One, Forma, Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by sufue View Post
....................... I echo the positive comments about Pearce's Dead Man series too - and they ARE available as ebooks, although not from PPP.

(@Lynx-lynx, mutual congratulations on our good taste )
Sufue re the Dead Man series, I can only find them at Sony US, Soho Constable as the pub. And none of them are 'cheap'; and Sony doesn't seem to have many discount voucher schemes.

Do you know where else they may be?

The last edition my library got was Dead Man in Naples and there are 2 more since then.

---------------------
Edit: Beg pardon Dead Man in Malta is the only book I haven't read. I've read Dead Man in Barcelona and it precedes Naples anyway.

Last edited by Lynx-lynx; 01-07-2013 at 04:13 PM.
Lynx-lynx is offline   Reply With Quote