View Single Post
Old 08-16-2008, 08:05 PM   #8
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
I think I'll be fine battery wise. I have many charging options. I installed an after-market player cable in my car which charges iPods while they play through my car stereo. My JBL external speaker charges it as it plays. Then of course I have my laptop while at work and my desktop at home. The only time I see myself away from a power source is while bike riding and that wouldn't be more than a couple of hours.

Does the iTouch battery have memory issues (must fully deplete the battery and recharge a few times)?
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote