View Single Post
Old 12-26-2012, 06:11 PM   #14961
DrNefario
Wizard
DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Kobo Touch, Nook SimpleTouch
I finally finished War of Honor, the tenth Honor Harrington novel by David Weber, a couple of nights ago while visiting family. I wasn't all that impressed, and it was way too long, but I'm glad I've got it out of the way.

Since I only had my kobo with me, and a mere hundred or so books to choose from, I haven't committed myself to anything else since, but have just read a couple of stories from the Mammoth Book of Locked-Room Mysteries and Impossible Crimes.

Actually, I'd kind of like to finish off the Foundation trilogy before the year is out. I read the first two earlier in the year. I might start Second Foundation tonight, an actual paper book.

I also finished Bye Bye Balham by comedian Richard Herring a few days ago. It's basically a collection of old blog posts,which I've been dipping into at odd moments all year. I liked it, but I was already a fan.
DrNefario is offline   Reply With Quote