View Single Post
Old 11-25-2012, 12:19 PM   #17
Barbara1955
Non-Techy
Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Cell Phone & Amazon Fires & Kobo eReaders
Take it off your amazon account. [Dereg it to you] Take it back to Factory! Charge it. Other wise YOU will be responsible for anything purchsed for it thru amazon! I dont understand what this setting up stuff is. Mine was new out of the box at Radio Shack All I had to do was Reg it into my name Evey ebook & app I owned automaticly was put on it. Your friend needs to pick out apps & ebooks for her child thru the account it will be reg to.

BTW Charging thru wall connection only from DEAD to FULL Charge 2-3 hours I can read with WiFi OFF [airplane] Low back ground lite for 12 Hours Straight! I killed mine a few times watching movies LOL Pre downloaded fully charged wifi off give you about 5 hrs of movie watching. Just to give folks ideas as to power drainage times.

Last edited by Barbara1955; 11-25-2012 at 12:23 PM.
Barbara1955 is offline   Reply With Quote