View Single Post
Old 08-09-2011, 08:00 AM   #69
beppe
Grand Sorcerer
beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle3, Ipod4, IPad2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bookworm_Girl View Post
I am reading the Rosetta Books version, which is lacking in any notes. Thanks for the online suggestions. I like the instapaper idea.

If anyone has a Sony ereader, I have found that switching the dictionary to Oxford English helps with some of the foreign terms.
The Kindle Dictionary is giving all the strange words. I use the US version.

I like the book so much. I want to go on and at the same time I want to enjoy the little steps and nuances. Very nice feeling of wanting to go and refraining. Great prose.
beppe is offline   Reply With Quote