View Single Post
Old 10-31-2008, 07:17 PM   #38
Patricia
Reader
Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500, PRS-505, Asus EEEpc 4G
You are all just too kind. I really do enjoy making books. I'm only glad that some people like reading them, so that I'm not unnecessarily cluttering up the bandwidth.

I have been thinking of updating my PRS500, but can't make up my mind whether to get a 505 or import a 700. I may wait until after Christmas to see whether the prices drop in the January sales.
Patricia is offline   Reply With Quote