Thread: Aura HD Kobo Aura HD
View Single Post
Old 04-27-2013, 07:37 PM   #553
Katsunami
Grand Sorcerer
Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW1, KA1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barty View Post
Now, if you are one of those people who pass out the second your head hits pillow, probably none of this matters. Otherwise,, it may be affecting your sleep in ways you're not aware of.
I'm one of those people that has a horrible life because I sleep best from 4am to 11am, while the current world doesn't really give me the chance to do so. (No, it's not "getting used to sleeping from 23:00 to 6:00, because that's what I've been doing for many years, during my work week.) I rarely really sleep except in weekends. The best I can do is slumber. (Not really sleeping, but yet not awake anymore. Somewhere in between...)

It's Sunday now, 1:35 AM. I'll go to bed in about 1,5 hours. Then I'll read for another hour, on a Kindle. When I put the Kindle away, I'll sleep until 10-11 AM (It's still Sunday then, of course.) My Sunday will be great, as was my Saturday.

And monday, hell starts again. (edit: Not to mention, that my Sunday will be short because of going to bed at 23:00, where my Friday is always very, very long.) The usage of computers, tablets, or reading of books before going to bed, or refraining from these things, does not make any difference.

Last edited by Katsunami; 04-27-2013 at 07:52 PM.
Katsunami is offline   Reply With Quote