View Single Post
Old 04-06-2013, 04:31 PM   #270
wisecrick
Enthusiast
wisecrick can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.wisecrick can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.wisecrick can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.wisecrick can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.wisecrick can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.wisecrick can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.wisecrick can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.wisecrick can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.wisecrick can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.wisecrick can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.wisecrick can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: KT B011
Quote:
Originally Posted by twobob View Post
The thing I linked to has information on that.
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...&postcount=420

I really hope that helps a little.
Thank you twobob, but I don't mean to add YaHei to System Fonts and hide it. If I'm right, YaHei will use lots of system memory, and KT's memory is already very tiny.

I hope the Hacked Up Reader and KoReader will be the only programs that will see YaHei, if possible. It seems KoReader can load its custom fonts
wisecrick is offline   Reply With Quote