View Single Post
Old 12-13-2012, 01:10 AM   #1391
alansplace
Grand Sorcerer
alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles K-2, K-KB, PW 1 & 2, Voyage, Fire 2, 5 & HD 8, Surface 3, iPad
Cool Ghost Story

Quote:
Originally Posted by taosaur View Post
I've been avoiding this thread because I'm not caught up yet, but I'm most of the way through Ghost Story now and have to wonder about all the bad press. Maybe I watched Ghostbusters too many times as a kid, but I'm loving it. Ghost Story may be my favorite Dresden novel so far. It's almost certainly the funniest. I'm also listening to the audiobook, and while it was a little difficult settling in with the fill-in reader,John Glover, he does a very solid job--maybe with slightly different strengths and weaknesses than Marsters, but overall right on par.
I pretty much feel the same, Ghost Story has some weaknesses but they are certainly not the ruination of the story nor are they damaging to the overall story arc. It probably isn't my favorite one, but heck, actually I like them all.

alansplace is offline   Reply With Quote