Thread: BoB and Kindle
View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 04:10 AM   #9
Gazella
Wizard
Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
You are correct. That's why I advised you to see what the ePub original looked like in ADE.
I accessed my BoB account and saw the download to Bluefire Reader next to the purchased book. I thought since I have my iPad with me, I'd download the app via the App Store and open the book. This is how the same page looks on the Bluefire Reader on my iPad. As you can see, the spacing isn't as wide as on the Kindle.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	213
Size:	509.4 KB
ID:	96232  
Gazella is offline   Reply With Quote