View Single Post
Old 08-28-2012, 07:49 PM   #15
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piper_ View Post
You know, I've never given this a second thought, yet I have spent 2 years sleeping with my kindle or iPhone, and recently, my 7" tablet, under my pillow, reading books to me all night - and day when I'm sick - and I already have a (non-malignant) brain tumor.

It was discovered just before I got a kindle, so I don't blame it on that, but what's crazy is that my docs have seen me do it when I'm in the hospital, and no one has ever said a word about it.

Is it safe if I keep wireless off and use airplane mode on iPhone?
The ELF electric field in the speaker or earbud voicecoils will probably do more damage than the wireless (especially when wireless is turned off), which is extremely unlikely. Brain tumors can be caused by a lot of things more dangerous than cellphones and wifi (which probably cause more car accidents than brain tumors). Genetics has a lot to do with it, as well as inadequate diet and exercise (and not enough sex). Taking vitamin supplements can help, but a well-balanced wholesome organic diet (with all the trace elements missing from chemically "fertilized" depleted soil) is better. And don't forget the sex (if you are an adult). http://www.webmd.com/sex-relationshi...enefits-of-sex

Last edited by geekmaster; 08-29-2012 at 12:15 AM.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote