View Single Post
Old 10-03-2011, 08:37 PM   #7
WPotocki
Connoisseur
WPotocki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WPotocki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WPotocki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WPotocki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WPotocki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WPotocki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WPotocki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WPotocki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WPotocki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WPotocki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WPotocki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Oh, dear! Well, you're doing the right thing ... while I'm doing the wrong thing!

Used to love dressing up and going around the neighborhood. It's a great time of the year ... the perfect time to curl up with a good book .... preferably scary. At least that's what I used to love to read.

I also love all the old great classic horror films getting dusted off and shown non-stop. It's just hard getting up the next day.
WPotocki is offline   Reply With Quote