View Single Post
Old 12-10-2010, 05:45 PM   #14
Agama
Guru
Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW2, Nexus7
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
The way you suggested using your CSS was to remove body="calibre" with just body and then replace the CSS with yours. That didn't look like a good suggestion. So I said so.
I DO remove all the class="calibre.." attributes from all the xhtml tags and my stylesheet then automatically supplies all the necessary styling and provides instant consistency to my ePubs. (It also has the beneficial side-effect of making each ePub file quite a bit smaller).

Having text/markdown as my source ensures that I don't meet with any esoteric tags which would upset this scheme. I don't have any mobi books but given that the conversion is still to ePub, the principle should still apply. If some of the less often encountered xhtml tags turn up in the conversion then the stylesheet can easily be updated.
Agama is offline   Reply With Quote