Thread: Classic Best Buy in your area?
View Single Post
Old 05-27-2010, 01:35 PM   #1
boswd
Banned
boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: The Nook, Nook color and Droid X
Best Buy in your area?

How is the Best Buy in your area in regards to the Nook and other e-readers for that matter.

The one near me is horrendous. The Sony and the Nook are stationed tucked way in the back by the refridgerators, while all the Apple Products get's the in your face spots right when you walk in.

For giggles I asked a rep if you could walk me through the different e-readers and the pros and cons of them. He had no clue and pawned me off on a couple of other people who tried to pass themselves off as knowledgable. Well that went out the window when I asked them about e-pub and they both gave me the "e-What" look?

I would hate to paint a wide brush of Best Buy and my experience but me thinks it may not have been the best choice of Barnes and Noble to choose to branch off into.
boswd is offline   Reply With Quote