View Single Post
Old 04-08-2012, 04:33 PM   #221
ah-
Connoisseur
ah- knows the square root of minus one.ah- knows the square root of minus one.ah- knows the square root of minus one.ah- knows the square root of minus one.ah- knows the square root of minus one.ah- knows the square root of minus one.ah- knows the square root of minus one.ah- knows the square root of minus one.ah- knows the square root of minus one.ah- knows the square root of minus one.ah- knows the square root of minus one.

Device: Kobo Touch
I'm currently pretty busy with other stuff, so sorry for not being very responsive lately.

Quote:
Is there a way to add telnet support as described here?
I don't think this should be part of the plugin. Just activate telnet, or even better, ssh with dropbear, by following one of the howtos.

Quote:
Is it normal, that the "hide pagenumbers" option just makes the footer invisible and doesn't really removes it or sets its height to zero?
Yes, it just hides it, but that should to the job, at least for pdfs where it might obscure the bottom part.

Quote:
Anyway, a really great plugin. I myself an a programmer (but not much with C++) and would like to do some changes by myself. Is there a way to produce some kind of output to debug the code?
Yes, edit /etc/init.d/rcS to redirect nickel's output to a file:
Code:
/usr/local/Kobo/nickel -qws 2>&1 >> /mnt/onboard/nickel.log &
ah- is offline   Reply With Quote