View Single Post
Old 12-07-2011, 10:26 PM   #6
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by belden View Post
Thanks for the suggestion. I hooked the Kindle Fire up to my computer via USB, it mounted as it normally does and I was able to browse the files. One thing I did notice was that while it was being charged over USB, the light became much brighter and when it was unplugged it continued to glow but it was less powerful. It almost seems like there is an LED back behind the power button that isn't turning off.

Like I mentioned, I am trying to drain the battery but so far the light is still on. It's giving me the message that it needs to be connected to a power source before it can turn on. It's kind of ironic that right now I'm frustrated because the battery is lasting longer than I would like it to.
It's time to call Amazon and get it replaced. It's faulty. The light is stuck on meaning their is hardware failure somewhere.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote