Thread: MobileRead December 2011 - Book Club Vote
View Single Post
Old 11-28-2011, 10:33 AM   #137
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreams View Post
I'm new to the Kindle and will have to check into what "chapter skip" is. [EDIT: Ah, got it. I just had never called it "chapter skip".]

Jon, if there is a problem you have noted, it would be much more helpful if you could send a PM to HarryT about this. Harry takes pride in his work and if there is a problem someone notes, he is very interested in how and what.

It works for me also.
I did post in the thread for the ePub. So I think eventually Harry will see it there. I think when Harry made it, he made it with a Mobipocket mentality and not an ePub mentality.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote