Thread: PRS-300 Loading forever
View Single Post
Old 12-19-2010, 10:13 PM   #19
queentess
Reading is sexy
queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
I know this thread is old, but I just wanted to add my experience:

I just had the same issue as OP with my PRS-300. It appears to have been caused by me side-loading 94 books all at once using Calibre. I deleted all the books from the device and went back and loaded them 20-at-a-time, disconnecting the device after every 20 books and making sure it wasn't giving the "loading" screen. It worked, I was able to load all 94 books, and there have been no issues in the 2 days since I did this.
queentess is offline   Reply With Quote